skip to Main Content

The church of St John Lateran is within a short stroll of the main house and is available for Roman Catholic, Baptist, Methodist or United Reform Weddings, Church of England Blessings or any other denominational services.

Church of England blessings usually follow a Civil Ceremony in the Hall. Please see our Civil Ceremony page for more details.

Within the local vicinity of Hengrave Hall there are several beautiful Church of England Churches if you are wishing to marry locally.

The important bit…

It is the responsibility of the couple to ensure all religious and legal requirements are covered (please note the Bury St Edmunds Registrar will also be required to attend the service, for weddings only). We suggest you contact both the Clergy and Bury St Edmunds Registrars at your earliest opportunity to ensure that they are available and that you complete the necessary legal requirements.

Click to view Clergy & Registrar details